The currently open ERA TALENT Call for Multiplying the Impact of EURAXESS Hubs offers targeted financial support to EURAXESS members not directly involved in the ERA TALENT project. This support aims to enhance career development and talent circulation services in alignment with the call objectives.
Only EURAXESS members (at any level) from Horizon Europe eligible countries, supported by a Declaration of Commitment signed and duly countersigned by the relevant institutions before 01.09.2022, are eligible to participate.
The primary objective of the call is for beneficiaries to use financial support to join one of the thematic cross-border virtual hubs supported by the ERA Talent Platform project. Therefore, to facilitate engagement, each hub will conduct its own information session in preparation for the ERA TALENT Call. These sessions are tailored for centers with a basic idea of the hub they wish to connect their application with but require more detailed information to initiate their application drafting.
Sessions will cover:
- In-depth introduction of each hub
- Discussion on how call applicants can align with the respective hub’s activities
Here is the list of scheduled Information Sessions:
- Researcher careers beyond academia hub։ 4 December 2023, 11:00 – Register here
- EURAXESS Start-up hub: 5 December 2023, 15:00 – Register here / Event link
- Researcher careers in academia hub: 7 December 2023, 11:00 – Event link
- Hub supporting talent circulation: 12 December 2023, 11:00 – Event link
- EURAXESS Science 4 Refugees hub: 14 December 2023, 10:00 – Event link