The European Commission Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG-CONNECT) and the EUCloudEdgeIoT initiative are organizing the Horizon Europe Information and Brokerage Event on December 4, 2023, in a hybrid format – both online and in-person in Brussels.
This event aims to provide participants with insights into the Horizon Europe 2024 Calls focusing on World Leading Data and Computing Technologies, as well as Digital and Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness. Attendees will have the opportunity to identify potential project partners through pitches and establish collaborations with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, and SMEs.
The event will focus on the following topics of the five Horizon Europe calls:
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DATA-01-03 Piloting emerging Smart IoT Platforms and decentralized intelligence (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DATA-01-05 Platform Building, standardisation and Up-scaling of the ‘Cloud-Edge-IoT’ Solutions (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-21: Open Source for Cloud/Edge to support European Digital Autonomy (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-22: Fundamentals of Software Engineering (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-23: Public recognition scheme for Open Source (CSA)
The deadline for pitch registration is November 20, 2023.
The event registration deadline is December 1, 2023.
For additional information and registration, please visit here.
NOTE: If you have already registered and need financial support to participate in this Brokerage Event in Brussels, you can apply for NCP_WIDERA.NET Travel Grants.