Scientific and Innovation Partnership Assistance Center (SIPAC) announces travel grants to support participation of Armenian researchers in Horizon Europe (HE) Pillar II Clusters Brokerage Events, implemented in the frame of EC funded NCP_WIDERA.NET project. The aim of the measure is to promote participation of Armenian and other widening country applicants in research proposals under HE Pillar II calls.
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation:
- Be an employee of research institution, university, SME, NGO or other legal entity established in Armenia and involved in research and/or innovation activities.
- Have a PhD degree/or at least three years’ full time experience in research,
- Speaking fluent in English․
Priority will be given to:
- potential coordinators,
- potential WP leaders or contributors to projects,
- applicants willing to share their competences and ideas through pitch presentations that are a common part of brokerage events,
- applicants with previous international cooperation experience.
Travel grant in the amount not exceeding 1000 EUR per travel (50% pre-financing + reimbursement of other travel costs based on actual costs).
In order to receive a reimbursement, the applicant should submit a reimbursement claim accompanied by relevant supporting documents within 10 (ten) days after return, including a filled in follow-up report form and all relevant supporting financial documents (ticket, accommodation invoice, visa costs, etc.)․
Required application documents?
- Filled in application form
- Short Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Confirmation of registration/event agenda/invitation letter.
Note: It is important to submit applications at least 25 days prior to the identified brokerage event that allows for cost-effective and timely travel arrangements.
All the applicants will be notified about the decision to grant or reject the application. Selection of grantees will be done to ensure adequate gender equality principles.
The call is open from the date of publication until elimination of the allocated budget about which additional announcement will be made.
The provided list is not comprehensive and applicants can apply for travel grant support to attend other Horizon Europe brokerage events not included in the provided list․