The CARE4BIO project and the National Contact Points (NCPs) are organizing an on-site brokerage event in Brussels on 26 September for the upcoming 2024 calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 6 ‘Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment’.
The CARE4BIO brokerage event is dedicated to consortium building with the objective to gather all relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 Calls 2024, from Europe and beyond, interested in the same topics, seeking to share new project ideas and help them to find collaboration partners.
The networking focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 Calls 2024:
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal.
The brokerage event complements the European Commission’s Cluster 6 Infodays for the 2024 calls, which will take place on 27 and 28 September in a hybrid format: online and onsite in Brussels.
Registration is open until 5 September 2023.
For more information and registration please visit here.
If you have already registered and need financial support to participate in this Brokerage Event in Brussels, you can apply for NCP_WIDERA.NET Travel Grants.