On December 6, 2023, the Scientific and Innovation Partnership Assistance Center (SIPAC) in close cooperation with the European Commission, NCP_WIDERA.NET Project and International Relations Department of NAS RA, is organizing the EU Horizon Europe programme Information event. The event will take place at the NAS RA Presidium, 24 Baghramyan ave, Yerevan 0019 RA, Conference Hall (2nd floor) through 10:00 AM – 16:00 PM.
The event agenda will include presentations delivered by representatives of the European Commission and will cover, among others, the following topics:
- Horizon Europe: State-of-the-Play and Opportunities for Armenia
- Horizon Europe general introduction and participation rules
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- NCP_WIDERA.NET Project and support tools
- Widening Programme and Upcoming calls
- Sharing experience from successful HE Armenian projects
- European Innovation Council
- COST, etc.
It will be a unique opportunity for Armenian researchers and innovators to get first-hand information about the EU Horizon Europe Programme and find answers to your questions.
Registration deadline is December 1, 2023, at 17:00.
To register please click here 👇🏻