The SynergistEIC project has launched its first call for proposals targeting companies working in the GreenTech sector, and dealing with ClimateTech, CleanTech, Circular Economy and AgriFood challenges.
The SynergistEIC provides tailored, specific and hands-on support to European impact-driven Greentech startups to become more competitive and increase their readiness to be successful when applying to European Innovation Council’s (EIC) Accelerator.
Who should apply?
- Digital and deep tech startups developing innovative solutions addressing Climate-tech, Clean-tech, Circular economy and Agri-food challenges.
- Startups established in EU member states or Associated Countries with a preference for Widening Countries.
- Both startups with and without experience of the EIC Accelerator application are encouraged to apply.
- Companies that have applied or are interested in applying for EIC Accelerator.
- Seal of Excellence (SoE) holders (for EIC-applicants) or have reached.
- Minimum TRL4 level companies that have received funding up to 500k Euro (for non-EIC applicants).
- Female Entrepreneurs and / or with women in high management positions (C-level).
- Companies coming from the EU member states or Associated Countries with preference given to companies from Widening Countries.
The 15 startups selected will receive:
- Up to 50k euro grant per startup to refine, test and validate their product, increase traction, improve the commercialization strategy and execute it more effectively.
- 6 months tailored support – a growth programme addressing their exact needs and challenges.
- Wide visibility and promotion of their company.
The Call is open until Wednesday, June 14th; 5pm CET. More information on the call and application procedure can be found here.