Job Position: Project Assistant
“Scientific and Innovation Partnership Assistance Centre” foundation (SIPAC) is looking for a dedicated team member who will be eager to promote EU funding programmes among local potential applicants and will be able to support them and SIPAC in the process of project development, submission and implementation.
- Understanding the conditions and terms of Calls for Proposals of EU Horizon Europe programme and other EU funding programmes
- Consulting and advising potential applicants on EU Horizon Europe and other EU funding programmes at all stages of proposal life cycle (idea generation, project submission and implementation)
- Establishing contacts with local and international institutions, scientists, innovators and other stakeholders in the process of proposal development and project implementation
- Disseminating information to targeted audiences
- Developing and maintaining clients’ database
- Participating in local and international events (online and onsite)
- Principal client contact point for all phone-calls and e-mails
- Organizing efficient filing system and reporting
- Communication: social media, website and emailing
- Organization/Co-organization of local and international events (online and onsite)
- Travel/accommodation arrangements for visitors
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences and Humanities
- Experience or knowledge of funding grant programmes
- Strong knowledge of research & innovation ecosystem of Armenia
- International cooperation experience
High proficiency in English and Armenian languages is a must, knowledge of Russian is a plus
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge/experience with WordPress 6.0, Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Commitment to grow by acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Detail- and result-oriented
- Adaptive to team oriented work environment
Note: The position is open to Armenian nationals and individuals eligible to live and work in Armenia.
Application procedures: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Project Assitant: Name & Surname” in the subject line of the e-mail, by April 5, 2023 EoB.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.